Nissan - 2013 Altima
The 2013 Altima is Nissan is finally here, and it's Nissan's most innovative Altima ever. Fill out the form on the right to reserve your Altima now from East Coast Nissan, and be the first to own this futuristic vehicle. For the past decade, the Altima has been a critic's choice in the midsize sedan category. It's fun to drive, yet practical. In keeping up with their high expectations, the Nissan Altima has been redesigned for 2013 to provide even more style, power, and fuel economy. East Coast Nissan is proud to add the 2103 Altima to its line up. To schedule a test drive and learn more about the Altima, fill out the form on the right today.
What's new for the Nissan Altima in 2013:
- • 37 mpg highway estimated EPA rating - Altima wears the PUREDRIVE™ badge, meaning it meets or exceeds the Federal CAFE fuel economy standards for 2016, reflecting Nissan's commitment to continue developing environmentally friendly technology for all.
- • An exceptionally quiet interior, thanks to an advanced acoustic design and sound-absorbing materials.
- • NASA-inspired "zero-gravity" seats lift you up to help relieve pressure points, helping to reduce fatigue while keeping you comfortable, no matter what your body type.
- • Blind Spot Warning – When another vehicle is in your blind spot area, an indicator appears inside the door next to the side mirror and on the Advanced Drive-Assist Display. Put your turn signal on, and the warning light illuminates, while a chime sounds to alert you.
- • Lane Departure Warning - Altima's rear camera constantly monitors the painted lane lines in the road. If it detects that you're straying from your lane, the lane departure system gives you both visual and audible alerts.
- • Moving Object Detection - If Altima's next-generation RearView Monitor detects something moving behind your vehicle while in reverse, it gives both visual and audible alerts. You can even change the camera angle to get a wider perspective.
Sound good? Fill out the form on the right to reserve your 2013 Nissan Altima from East Coast Nissan now.